July 20, 2014

Would You Rather?...

I haven't played Would You Rather in a coons age (that's a loooong time, FYI) but back in the day it was one of the go to games my roommates and I would play on the 6 hour drive back and forth from O-town to the Hat during our college days. I'm a very indecisive person and sometimes just having to make a decision gives me anxiety - thus the reason our games would sometimes last the entire 6 hour drive

Today's prompt for Blog Everyday in July is Would You Rather (obviously). I was in the Queen City yesterday for a high school friends Stagette (aka bachelorette party) and didn't get home until a few hours ago. It is now 10:30 at night and I'm just now getting the chance to write this post but it's still the 20th so it counts! I've somehow managed to blog every day in July so far. I deserve a cookie  champagne. But enough rambling, this girl needs to get to bed or tomorrow may be very rough. On to the questions:

Would You Rather


1. Be blind or be deaf 
Way to start them off with a hard one guys! (This question is giving me anxiety...). I'm going to have to say deaf. As much as I would miss music, I couldn't imagine not being able to see all my loved ones faces. And of course my Krickit Bo Bickit!

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are
My license says I'm 5'5 but I was wearing boots the day I was measured so I'm pretty sure I'm only 5'4. Which is short. I would love to be 5'6, or 5'7. I feel like that would be the perfect height

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life
 I'm terrified of getting old so this is an easy one - definitely teenager!  But at least be nineteen years old so I could legally drink in SK.

4. Have no hands or no legs
Effff this is a hard one.  After much deliberation I am going to have to say have no legs. I wouldn't be able to type without hands and that would kind of affect this little blog o' mine...

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows
FRONT TEETH! I hate my teeth so  much (my orthodontist appointment can't come soon enough). You don't even know how many times I've wished for some accident to happen where I would lose my front teeth and need to get them replaced. Also, I can't work an eyebrow pencil to save my life so I would look RIDIC

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach
Cockroaches give me the heebie jeebies. I almost cried when there was one in our hotel room in Texas (we don't have cockroaches in SK), so I would definitely go with eating a worm. But only if were talking regular ole earthworms

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole
As much as I complain about the cold I would go with North Pole because HELLO SANTA 

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver
Personal driver. I enjoy cooking myself anyways, and I hate driving in the city so it would be perfect

9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout
Whisper. I have a friend who has no volume control and sometimes it can get downright embarrassing when we're out in public

10. Can't taste or can't smell
This is a trick question

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap
Saran wrap. But the press n seal brand which is a little thicker and would work much better than regular saran wrap. Sandpaper aint getting anywhere near my body!

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day
As much as I love scrolling through Twitter I have to go with it. Somebody on Twitters end of things would be dealing with the crisis, whereas with my blog I'd be the only one freaking out and trying to figure out what the heck was happening

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry
Blurry pictures. As much as pictures help make a post, being a blogger is first and foremost all about the writing isn't it?

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts
I love a good GIF BUT comments are my fav and are the reason I've been able to discover so many great people

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck
Permanent wedgie (happens every day...). I cut tags out the second I get them home from the store 
Allieology

3 comments:

  1. I was totally surprised at how many people chose to be a teenager over a senior citizen! I feel like I was always worrying about things when I was a teenager or just being super moody and crazy. I think I would be very happy living the retired life forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man those were some tough questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa!! Who wouldn't want to meet him??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com