July 16, 2014

Yeah, No. Don't Put Us Down For Cardio...

Whelppp. My vacation is officially over and it's back to real life (for 8 days, then I head to Vegas!). I've already thought today was Tuesday (twice), accidentally put my shoes on the wrong feet AND tried straightening my hair without my straightener turned on. It's hard to come back to real life after vacation guys. The struggle is real

If you weren't already aware, I spent the last 5 days in the Twin Cities. Last year my sister, cousin and I headed to the Twin Cities for our first Colour Run. We had so much fun that we decided to make it an annual thing, and this year my sister's friend Kim came with us too


The run was on  Sunday, so we had one full day to do whatever our little hearts desired before the big day. Our team name was 'Yeah, no. Don't put us down for cardio'. (Helllooo Pitch Perfect). We were all supposed to have shirts with our team name but Kirstin's and Kim's didn't show up in time (Whomp Whomp). We decided that just means we'll have to run another 5K this year!


 

 
Sorry for a picture heavy, non-wordy post. As indicated above, I'm still in vacation mode and the words are just not flowing like they sometimes do. I'll hopefully be back at it tomorrow with Blog Everyday in July!

13 comments:

  1. Love the color run! Hopefully you were able to get all of the color out of your hair and other crevasses ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each of us managed to have it left over in some area of our body even after our showers - my armpits were still a little coloured afterwards
      And even after washing my hair twice at the hotel and getting it washed again at the Blow Dry Bar it was still coming out blue! Good thing I have dark hair! LOL

      Delete
  2. I LOVE seeing pictures from Color Runs, this post reminded me to register for the one happening in my city. Love your shirts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome!! Love your shirts too- hehe, I've REALLY got to try to do a color run when it comes to cincy again. I was working during the last one and got to watch people get color blasted from my office haha- that was fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tshirt basically represents my life hahah. looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pitch Perfect is just waaay to quotable! I had sooo much fun, I can't wait to do it again next summer!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. SO fun! If you've never tried a colour run, I definitely recommend The Color Run (as opposed to Color Vibe, Color Me Rad, etc.)

      Delete
  6. ohhh so fun! i want to do a colour run so bad! i am in love with the shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color run!!! My local one is in October and we have a pretty good team this year. I absolutely love your shirts! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister was SO mad that their shirts didn't show up in time - I just think its the perfect reason to run another one. Not that I need a reason - they're so fun!

      Delete
  8. This looks WAY more fun than the Color Me Rad run I did. You guys definitely did it right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com