August 8, 2014

Friday Confessions...

... I've said it before and I'll say it again - coming back to 'real life' after vacation is HARD. I have fallen asleep before 10:00 almost every night since getting home from Vegas. I've always been a night owl so this is super weird for me

... My friend Mallory is in Vegas right now and is making my heart hurt with her posts on IG and Twitter. Another friend of mine is flying there as we speak and I am such a sad panda that I'm here and not there :(

... I have to work a full 5 day work week next week for the first time since the beginning of July. But the following week I have my EDO and I'm down to a 4 day work week again so I can't complain too much

... I loved the Guardians of the Galaxy movie so much I'm tempted to go see it again. Who am I?! 

... While in Minot on Sunday I didn't get much of a chance for shopping but made a quick stop at Target (it would've been a shame not to..). Somehow I managed to walk out of Target having only spent $135 - I'm pretty sure that's a new record for me

... I've literally lived off caesar salad and toasted and salted corn (like Corn Nuts, but Wal Mart brand) for the last week. By the time I get off work I'm just too damn exhausted to come up with something to eat and then actually have to make it

... On Monday I FINALLY got out on the boat for the first time this Summer. Start of August and the first time on the boat this whole Summer - its shameful! My dog has been on the boat more than I have this Summer!



... Kels and I made this Sangria on Monday for our Cameron family supper that night. It was delicious - recipe coming to a blog near you soon (this blog, obvi)



 ... This is the first time in awhile that I haven't had a vacation to look forward to and it's absolutely breaking my heart. I can feel the Winter Blues creeping up on me already

... I'm almost three weeks behind on replying to blog comments but I have a goal this weekend to clean out my inbox - wish me luck!

... There are sooo many things left to accomplish on my Summer Bucket List I have mega anxiety just thinking about it. Good thing I technically have until September 22nd to complete it!

And with that, I'm off to work on my list of Summer Bucket List items to complete this weekend! Have a great weekend y'all!

2 comments:

  1. aw now i want to go to vegas, lol. i always have to have a vacation to look forward to, i'm such a spoiled brat lol oh well. winter blues are real! love the sangria, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Guardians of the Galaxy too! We just saw it yesterday and I kind of want to go again. Your little pup is still cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com