When I saw what this month's topic for Total Social was I got super excited - I LOVE reading about everyone else's guilty pleasures since I have so many of my own. I wrote a post dedicated to some my guilty pleasures back in July so make sure you check it out first, before you move on to round two!
1. Rap music. I requested Eminem at the wedding I was at on the weekend - Scooby told me Eminem was 'a little inappropriate' for a wedding and the DJ said she couldn't play it until after midnight
3. Online shopping. I put myself on a budget for the next little while and I'm going through online shopping withdrawals. Send help
4. Dressing my animals up in costumes
5. Long hot baths. More specifically, three hour long bubble baths where I start and finish a new book and drink an entire bottle of Moscato
6. Staying in my pajamas all day long on the weekends. No, I don't leave the house in my pajamas. Sometimes I just don't leave the house at all on the weekends #sorryimnotsorry
7. Snapchatting pictures of my dog. If you love puppies you should probably just go ahead and add me -----> chiglechic
8. Criminal Minds marathons. I would cancel any and all plans I may have made if I found a Criminal Minds marathon on TV. If Netflix would just get their shit together then maybe I wouldn't have to resort to that!
9. Napping. I've worked with children for the last 7 years and am envious every day when they get to take naps
10. Taylor Swift. I love me some T-Swift. I once spent four hours in the 'Gopher Run' at Craven Country Jamboree to get up close for Taylor's performance. It was cold and windy while we waited but totally worth it. Though, I have to say, I definitely prefer curly-haired-country-singing Taylor to the latest version of her. Also, I hate her new song
11. Movie theatre popcorn. Toni and I (and the tiny humans) ran through the MOA, up to the top floor to the movie theatre, just to get some movie theatre popcorn to take back to our hotel room, even though we were in danger of missing our shuttle back to the hotel. I'd do unspeakable things for movie theatre popcorn...
12. Picking out baby names. I have a looong list of potential baby names in a note on my iphone even though I am nowhere near the point in my life of having babies, and also don't know if I ever want to procreate. I just like naming things. Which is why my animals all have a million names...