Well if everyone's IG pictures of pumpkin spice everything, boots and scarves, and warm coffee didn't scream FALL the 2 degree weather that we're currently experiencing definitely does. There may technically be 13 days left of Summer but it sure doesn't seem like it!
I really slacked at accomplishing my monthly goals this Summer - mostly due to the fact that it was a whirlwind of a Summer and I had an extensive Summer Bucket List to work on. I'm hanging my head in shame over my lack of progress on my August Goals (below)
Due to the fact that I only completed 3 out of 13 goals for August I am going to limit myself to only 6 goals for September since this month is almost already half over and its one of the busiest months of the year for me. Is it October yet?!
1. Hit publish on my #10daysinTexas vacation recap
2. Complete my Summer Bucket List
3. Do five projects from my Pinterest boards
4. Complete at least 1 month in my 2011 & 2012 Project Life albums
5. Give Eleanor a 'bath'
6. Try four new recipes this month
What are your September goals?