September 3, 2014

Summer Bucket List Update...

Happy humpday y'all! Can you believe it's already September?! I swear it was just the beginning of June and I was writing out my Summer Bucket List and day dreaming about Summer and now its already three days into September! I had big plans for this Summer and am ridiculously sad that its almost over. I haven't finished everything that I wanted to yet, but I'll let you look at my progress below to see for yourself

Completed 

*Go Mini Golfing   Completed August 10th 

*Eat mini donuts and drink frozen lemonade at the Fair   Completed June 18th 

*Re-read all the Harry Potter books (ordered them off Amazon on Tuesday!) Completed June 19th

*See fireworks  Completed August 30th 

*Spend my birthday weekend in Vegas with one of my best friends from school  Completed July 24th-28th

*Get a blow out at the Blow Dry Bar in the Mall of America Completed July 13th 

*Watch a movie at the Drive-In  Completed August 17th 

*Visit the Red Barn in Kenosee  Completed August 10th

*Get lunch from a food truck (Twin Cities?)  Completed August 10th at the Red Barn

*Run a 5K (July 13th Colour Run in the Twin Cities again this year!) Completed July 13th AND August 23rd

*Take the girls to the Zoo Completed Sept 1st

*Take a picture every day in July & August Completed August 31st

In Progress

*Help Kelsey work her way through my  'Must Watch Movies' list for her Watched 'She's All That'

*Watch all of the Harry Potter movies (I've only ever seen 1!) Planning to watch the fourth movie tonight

*Make s'mores and pizza sandwiches over a campfire S'mores completed August 30th 

*Read 50 books. Preferably poolside 

*De-clutter and re-organize my life

*Complete 5 things off my 30 X 30 list

To Be Completed 

*Make a copycat version of Applebee's Berry Sangria

*Go to a Farmers Market

*Spend a day at the Beach

*Make lemonade from scratch and help the girls set up a lemonade stand

*Host a Favourite Things party

*Try 5 new recipes

*Do 27 Acts of Kindness for my 27th Birthday 

*Make this Paradise drink and enjoy it all Summer long

*Learn to shoot a gun (maybe in Vegas? Gotta get Scooby on board for that one...)

*Go on a camping trip 

*Listen to 'Pontoon' on repeat while on the pontoon

*Have a Family Game Night 

*Re-watch my favourite movies while in bed on a rainy day 

*Practice yoga outside

*Have supper and drinks on a patio

*Make homemade ice cream

*Have an outdoor movie night

*Eat dessert for Supper

*Find a brunch spot with unlimited Mimosas. Never leave 

*Watch a Rider Game at Mosaic Stadium


I've been going back and updating my original post with my progress and I thought I was making really good progress on my list. BUT now that I've re-listed them out as completed, in progress, and completed I've realized just how many things I need to complete still. And with only 19 days left - eeeek!  

And with that, I'm off to de-clutter and re-organize my life. Pray for me

3 comments:

  1. You have done so many awesome things this summer! Even if you don't make it through the whole list (though you've still got time!) you still rocked it. Plus, it looks like you accomplished a lot of the big dreams (Vegas/Mall of America, Colour Run) and some of the to be completed ones could be for Fall, a Fall Lemonade (or apple cider) stand would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a BIG list, but you knocked out of a ton of them!! Good for you!!! Sneak in a family game night WITH the paradise drink and the berry sangria and you'll knock out three at once ;) Oh- and then invite me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite an exhaustive list! Even if you haven't finished everything, you still did a lot more awesome things than I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com