October 17, 2014

I'm An Expert At...

I've never been the type of person to toot my own horn - I'm definitely not the type of person to take a selfie a day and post for the world to see (I'm looking at you girl I graduated with...) or praise myself on my FB status for things that everyone else in the world does every single day (looking at you girl I used to work with...). Instead, I'm the type of person who at age 27 still doesn't really know who I am. Finding things that I'd consider myself an 'expert' at was hard... at first. Then, when my third cup of coffee kicked in and my brain started going my list started growing



I'm an expert at... procrastinating. Case in point - it's now October 17th (what?!) and I'm just now getting around to participating in #Blogtober14

I'm an expert at... vacationing. I'm not to patiently waiting for the day that I can list 'Vacationer' as my full time job title 

I'm an expert at... dreaming BIG. My move from small town SK to NYC is still in my future

I'm an expert at... creating a budget and blowing it days later. I needed that $250 winter jacket I just bought. NEEDED it! I also need a trip to Vegas like I need to breathe - stay tuned on this one

I'm an expert at... quoting Mean Girls

Source
I'm an expert at... HIMYM trivia. Especially anything to do with Robin Scherbatsky, aka Canadian pop sensation Robin Sparkles

I'm an expert at... reading and typing fast. Like super fast. I'm still trying to figure out a job where I could put either of these 'skills' to use

I'm an expert at... party planning and decorating - even at the last minute. See here for proof

I'm an expert at... making to do lists. Whether or not I cross off any of the items on my to do lists is another story...

I'm an expert at... binge watching television shows. When I started watching SOA a few years ago I ended up getting ONE hour of sleep the entire night because I could not stop watching. That day at work was hella hard

I'm an expert at... making Monthly Goals and then forgetting about them until the end of the month...

I'm an expert at... list-type blog posts. I'm pretty sure 75% of my posts are of that variety

I'm an expert at... not knowing directions. Thank goodness my SUV has a compass and OnStar in case I get lost...

Oh, and it goes without saying (though I am saying it...) - I'm an expert at my job and at being a puppy mama to Krickit. Toot Toot!

Helene in Between Blogtober

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you girl... I'm 27 and still don't know what I really wanna do in life, so it's okay! ;) You're not alone! And you're not alone in quoting mean girls, party planning and list-making!! Right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you just read my mind and wrote it all down. Procrastinating, HIMYM trivia, fast typer/reader, to-do list, clueless about directions - all of them are so true. I'm right behind you. Haha!
    Stopping by from #Blogtober14
    onetinywish.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes 100% to writing to do lists and quoting mean girls ;P That is a really fetch list :)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you me?! At 27 I don't really know what I'm doing either, but I have mastered dreaming big. I'll see you in NYC some day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I am an expert at procrastination as well- Just ask your snail mail card that I haven't responded to as of yet... Life failure, party of one over here. When are you going to Vegas?!?! I have a couple trips planned to head out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everybody come and play, throw every last care away! lets go to the mall today! (insert music note emojis here)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com