November 5, 2014

These Are My Confessions...

These are my confessions (I hope everyone else is now singing along to Usher in their heads)...

After taking a step back from blogging due to a ridiculous work schedule in September/early October I just haven't been able to get my 'groove' back and it's making me a super sad panda. I couldn't even come up with an opening paragraph before getting to my confessions. After staring at my keyboard for 20 minutes I finally gave up

Source
I'm chomping at the bit to start decorating for Christmas, but have too much respect for members of the armed forces to start before Remembrance Day. But you better believe that bright and early on November 12th my first Christmas decoration will be making its appearance

I get my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled on Friday morning and I'm praying that they give me all the good drugs for my recovery. Also, a parent at work told me that when she had her wisdom teeth pulled they hit a nerve and she couldn't feel her bottom lip for 6 months. MONTHS. I'm no longer just slightly freaking out, its on to full blown freak out mode. She drooled randomly for 6 MONTHS y'all!

scared animated GIF
Source
So far I have already watched Love, Actually, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and the 'How Lily Stole Christmas' episode of HIMYM. I own my Crazy Christmas Lady status

Christmas music is also the only music I want to listen to between now and December 31st. Don't hate

I am ridiculously excited to FINALLY be able to enjoy a Caramel Brulee Latte (or five...)again while I'm in the city tomorrow. And thanks to winning Kerri's Starbucks's card giveaway it will be completely free! 

I'm only going to be in Vegas for 3 nights (2 1/2 days) and it just doesn't seem like enough time to do everything I want even though I was just there in July! Oh, and only 12 more sleeps! Also, my Aunt (Mom's sister) is coming and possibly my 'Auntie' Jen too - things may get out of hand if the following picture is any indication:

The left is my mom and aunt at our hotel in Bismarck when we went to see Luke Bryan in concert and the right is my aunt after a few drinks at the hotel the night before the concert. I think I'll start making them some 'If Lost Call Kayla @ XXX-XXXX' shirts asap...

What are your confessions?
Happy Humpday!

2 comments:

  1. Great - now Usher is stuck in my head.

    Also, I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU on the Christmas front - but my boyfriend won't let me listen to Christmas music and it's really really rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely was singing Usher. I think about that song every time I do a confessions post! I still have that CD, I'm not even embarrassed about it. I sadly have to wait till after our Thanksgiving to put up Christmas decorations (sad panda for me). I'm a little jealous you can put them up so early and get away with it! I'm already itching to get mine out. I actually feel the need to get more furniture/shelves put up so I can have enough space for all my decorations #firstworldproblems. I am so excited to hear about your trip to Vegas so that I can figure out what to do while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com