December 3, 2014

December Goals...

1. Have all gifts bought and wrapped by December 21st

2. Have a Wine/Christmas Crafting night with Mallory & Nikki

3. Come up with a few new recipes for the Beaver Cove Cookie Exchange

4. 'Host' my 2nd annual Christmas Eve Mexican and Margaritas night

5. Drink as many Caramel Brulee Lattes as possible

6. Put out Candy Cane everyday until Christmas Eve

7. Post at least three times a week this month
(I have a lot of catching up to do!)

8. Try 2 new recipes off my Pinterest 'Mmm Mmm Good' board

9. Have a Wine/Christmas Crafting night with Kels

10. Complete 5 Christmas projects off my Pinterest 'Tis the Season' board'

It was so hard to pick only 10 things for my December Goals y'all. SO HARD. I plan on doing ALL THE THINGS related to Christmas but decided I didn't have to make all of them goals. 


You may notice that I didn't post my November Goals progress. That would be because of the complete lack of progress.
I don't think I even finished a single goal I set (I'm too ashamed to even look at my November Goals post). I've been super sucking at life lately and as much as I love Christmas (like super puffy heart times a million love it), I am for once looking forward to January for a new year and a fresh start. BUT since most of my goals for this month revolve around two of my favourite things - Christmas and wine - I am 100% confident that I will complete my goals this month. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. You should add "use a clip from Elf" to every post this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool- November was rough for me too! ;) I think I remember lots of cookie recipes/links on your blog last year?-- I might need some tips! I'm doing a holiday baking day with some ladies in the family and I have no idea what to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas Eve Mexican and margaritas night sounds fab. That's a tradition I could get on board with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com