December 12, 2014

Grown Up Christmas List...

Have you ever heard the song 'Grown Up Christmas List' by Kelly Clarkson? She's not the first artist to record the song, but she sings my favourite version of it. I listen to it on repeat over and over and over again during the holidays. I was listening to the song for the millionth time last week when I realized I now had a great idea for a blog post - my own version of a 'Grown Up Christmas List'. This is my grown up Christmas list... (I can't not sing that)

All I want for Christmas is...

... For people to spay and neuter their pets. There are so many unwanted animals out there and it makes my heart hurt so bad.  If I ever win the lottery I'm buying a farm so I can take care of  all the animals


... A computer glitch to erase my almost $800 vet bill from all of Krickit's testing back in September. Ignoring it isn't working (In my defense, I only received the bill at the end of November)


...Young Living Oils to keep me healthy. I've only tried out a few different oils but now I want them all!

... Calories to stop counting. Being able to eat anything and be a size 6 would be perfect. Or if I  could wake up on Christmas morning with T-Swift's body that would be great too


...Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to be my BFF's. Get on that already, Santa


...To find out that the wizarding world is real and my acceptance letter to Hogwarts was mysteriously lost for years. (Let's just pretend I was born in Britain, mmmkay?)

... For my teeth to magically straighten so I can be done with these braces. I'm almost two weeks in (with 18 months to go) and the list of foods I'm not allowed to eat for the next 18 months is mind boggling. I miss chocolate and I don't even like chocolate! Plus side? I'm already down 4 lbs

What's on your 'Grown Up Christmas List'?


2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome list (and song!) ;) I would love if it I could CRAVE healthy foods and that they tasted like the best things ever. And why can't you eat chocolate w/ braces??! What!? I always did ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i woke up with taylor swift's body, or just to be her. ok no i don't want to be her, but she can be my bestie along with tina fey.
    i wish i could get braces! or invisalign. thats on my grown up list, but we can't afford it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com