February 6, 2015

Loving Lately...

Five Things I've Been Loving Lately...

1. Gilmore Girls on Netflix
I'm just starting the last season and I don't want it to be over! Though I do have 10 seasons of Friends I can finally start re-watching once I get done. I'm just not ready to say goodbye to Rory and Lorelai (again!)


2. Fruit
 I go through phases where I love fruit, then hate it for awhile after because of how much I ate while I was in the loving it phase. I'm obviously back in the loving it phase at this time. While in Yorkton we stopped at the Superstore to grab some essentials for our Girls Night and I grabbed two HUGE fruit trays - they were only $12.98 each and I couldn't pass up a deal like that. Around here those suckers are close to $30!. I'm tempted to drive back to Yorkton just for fruit. Also, I HATE cutting up fruit (aint nobody got time for that) hence the need for prepared fruit trays

Source
Every time I drive by Edible Arrangements while in the Queen City I remind my Mom that if I'm ever sick I NEED one. The last two times I've had surgery I wasn't able to eat solid foods for weeks afterwards so I couldn't even have my day brightened with some fruit :(

3. Hart of Dixie
I'm super late to the party on this one. As much as I love Rachel Bilson I just don't get much time to watch TV very often so I never started watching when it first came out. Scooby watched a PVR'd episode while I was there and I liked what I saw so I ordered the first season on Amazon. (Don't worry, it didn't break my spending freeze at the low price of $16.99). I can't wait for it to get here!

4. It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere Moscato
I like to try different kinds of Moscato (though Barefoot will probably always be my fav because of that low, low price tag) and while in Yorkton I found the It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere (can see the bottle in this post) Moscato in the Australia section. Now I'm just hoping I can find it somewhere close to home or I will be making a trip to Yorkton for wine and fruit 

5. EOS Sweet Mint lip balm
I've tried every other EOS lip balm and this one definitely takes the cake. I never used to think anything could replace my love for Blistex Silk and Shine but I was wrong. After giving away a few of these around Christmas I realized that my stock was low - so low that I only had the one in my purse that was basically empty left. I had a mini panic attack, searched all over 'the city' and then finally found the LAST ONE in Sobeys. I went to the Queen City a few weeks later and stocked up again. I now have one in my nightstand, one in my car, one in my purse, and one in my desk drawer at work. I will never let my stock get that low ever again!
Source


What are you loving lately?

5 comments:

  1. I got my first edible arrangement for my birthday this past year. I work two doors down from one and I always said how badly I wanted one. The girls from work got me one delievered. It was as good as they look! I highly suggest it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Wine O'Clock is one of my favourite Moscato's! But my all time favourite has to be Jacob's Creek - it's theeee best. Barefoot and yellowtail are up there though, because of the cheap price tag ;)

    When I ended Gilmore Girls I ALMOST went into a slight depression, but I've been binge watching Friends (like you're going to do) and it has kept me so happy - I'll never ever get sick of watching, rewatching ( and rewatching some more) this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Hart of Dixie and the Gilmore Girls... I could get lost in marathon weekends of those two! Eos lip balm is always on my desk at work. The mint is probably my favorite one. I blame all the years of carmax and blistex for that. I need to try the Wine O'Clock Moscato or rather just the brand Wine O'Clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so SO much talk about Gilmore Girls in the blogosphere that I feel I will have to give in eventually. I've never seen a single episode. Not sure I can afford a binge right now, but it might happen over this 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vaguely remember watching a few Gilmore Girls episodes back when it was on tv. I feel like I need to give in, crack out and watch it on Netflix like everyone else!

    I'm a cheap Moscato lover too. FlipFlop Moscato and Beringer are my two grocery store faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com