March 20, 2015

Spring Bucket List 2015...

Happy first day of Spring 2015 y'all! I woke up in the middle of the night last night to pouring rain and when I left for work this morning this is what 'my' yard looked like: 


 Yep. Happy first day of Spring indeed. Now, normally we would still have lots of snow left well into Spring but considering all the snow had melted weeks ago and I had been able to enjoy walks outside in the nice weather lately this was a very unpleasant surprise. I'm not going to let it get me down too much though because I got to wear my pajamas to work today (the best part of working in child care is pajama day) AND I got off early since I have sooo many hours of overtime banked. Did I mention that I am also off work on Monday due to those banked overtime hours? Despite the yucky weather outside I am thinking positively because I have lots to look forward too!

I was looking at my calendar earlier in the week and realizing just how fast my weekends were filling up for this Summer already. July and August are craaazy, insanely busy - my sister and I have birthdays three days apart and we are going to Vegas to celebrate her 'Dirty Thirty', I have my 10 year High School reunion (what?!) and then of course there's my brother's wedding and the bridal shower and stagette that I'm throwing that go along with my MOH duties that will all take up weekend time. I actually only have one free weekend in July and two in August and then September is basically a write off with both of my niece's birthdays. I quickly realized that if I want to complete a lot of fun summer 'activities' again this year (2014's Summer Bucket List here) that I was going to have to complete some of them in the Spring. And thus, a Spring bucket list was born


What's on your Spring Bucket List?
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on my spring bucket list too- you gave me a couple good ideas to add to mine! ;) Definitely celebrating some bdays, Cinco de Mayo and doing some major cleaning/purging of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ's to work... yes please!!! Also, I so need a spring bucket list. Otherwise I know I'll never get it all done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com