May 27, 2015

Last Humpday of May...

I've been meaning to link up for #Hashtaghumpday with my bloggy friend Laura for forever and now that I finally am its a week where she's away  #sideeye #shewassupposedtopackmeinhersuitcase #hersnapchatsarenthelping

I leave for a weekend getaway to the Twin Cities tomorrow and my to do list is a mile long and most of it has to do with preparing for my absence from the office #ineedaclone #andapersonalassistant #whycantmysuitcasepackitself

I'm the worlds worst over packer - its a serious problem. I wish I could be the kind of person who makes a list and only takes whats on it. I pretty much throw my entire wardrobe and the contents of my bathroom into my suitcase and call it a day - you just never know when you might need your graduation dress #packthekitchensink

Source
I'm more excited for Chipotle and Starbucks than I am for anything else on this trip #gonnagainbackalltheweightilostonthewhole30 #imcomingforyoucaramelmacchiatos

I started getting into the routine of taking Krickit for an hour long walk every night last week and then the weekend went and ruined everything #sorrykrickit #maybenextmonth

Trying to plan a stagette where the bride's sister (and one of the bridesmaids) isn't drinking age yet is HARD #wheresherfakeid #weddingsarestressful #iusedtowanttobeapartyplanner

I went for a 5K run/walk on the back roads with my brother and sister in law on Saturday and my entire body still aches from it #gravelroadsarebadonthebones #beersafterwardshelped

Source
I banged my leg yesterday (on what I have no idea) and now I have a HUGE goose egg on my leg right in time for my vacation #lovely #alwayscoveredinbruises 

I've seen every single episode of Friends at least 20 times each and yet I've been binge watching the entire series on Netflix like I've never seen them before #teamaniston #monicasmyspiritanimal #cantgetenough

#HashtagHumpday

5 comments:

  1. Yes to Chipotle and Starbucks and over packing. I make lists and then I end up over packing because I continually grab random items on my way out the door. I am now convinced the airport luggage with limit is my fault #oops! Have so much fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I spend about 95% of my life trying to figure out where the bruises on my legs come from... also I ALWAYS pack too much. every time. what do you mean I don't need sixteen pairs of underwear for one weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I overpack for every single trip I take ever. I can't stop. I'm obsessed with Friends, we've been watching it every night before bed. This link-up is awesome, I LOVE that graphic...Schmidt is the best. I'm gonna have to join in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make a very loose list of things I need to back so I don't feel bad when I end up with 5 tubes of mascara and 50 flip flops. I love the gif and hastags that went with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make a very loose list of things I need to back so I don't feel bad when I end up with 5 tubes of mascara and 50 flip flops. I love the gif and hastags that went with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com