Say quirky a few times and it feels like its not even a word, like you've made it up in your mind. Do it. I'll wait right here..... SEE WHAT I MEAN?! I honestly had to stop for a minute to make sure it actually is a word. Anywhoodle, now that the word is making sense to me again, its time to list off my quirks for you. I know I can't be the only one that does some of these things, right?
* I can't stand for my hot foods to be touching cold foods. Hence the reason I ate my Easter supper off a serving platter... I also own numberous children's sectioned plates for this reason
* I am terrified of riding an elevator alone. All the 'what if's?' run through my mind. What if it breaks down? What if I'm stuck in there alone with a creeper? What if I start hearing voices?
* I think inanimate objects have feelings. I always used to rotate my stuffed animals out so that none would feel left out. Same for my makeup and hair products - I don't want to upset any'one'!
* I have a terrible fear of not being able to swallow while getting work done at the Dentist or my Orthodontist. I've been very close to having a panic attack while in the Dentists chair
* I cannot just watch television or a movie - I have to be doing something else too or I feel like I'm wasting my time. Whether the 'something else' just be talking to someone or checking social media, I still have to feel like I'm doing something
* I keep a Mint EOS lip balm in my car, my nightstand, my purse, my desk at work, my desk at home, and in the upstairs bathroom at home just in case. I also have three backups stashed just in case I run out. I'm a little obssessed
* I'm completely terrified of heights. Even going up a small ladder gives me goosebumps. Yet I get peer pressured into doing height related activities all the time
* I have no sense of direction whatsoever. My family makes fun of me for it all the time. Thank goodness my SUV has a compass in the dash or else I would have gotten lost sooo many times
* I am terrible at geography. Ask my sister in law who was my partner during game night at Easter and asked me the question 'What's the biggest continent' and I couldn't even remember that Asia is a contintent. She won't be picking me as a partner anytime soon...
* I refuse to write with blue pens. Give me a black pen or I will not be a happy camper
* Speaking of camping - I'm allergic to tents. Found that out the hard way when my eyes swelled up five times their size at Girl Guide sleepaway camp. Allergic to tents and the outdoors - not a great combination for camping but I still love it (just give me a 5th wheel camper pleaseandthankyou)
* I listen to Christmas music all year round (and this year am keeping my Christmas tree up all year round...)
* I cry when I'm mad. Like I could be in a physical confrontation with you and be SO angry and throwing punches but there would also be tears streaming down my face. It's super annoying
* I skip ahead to the end of books, then go back and read the whole thing through
* I can tell when weather is changing because my knees get inflamed and start popping out of joint. It aint pretty