May 4, 2015

Thank You...

Today's prompt for Blog Every Day in May is "Write a thank you letter, to anyone for anything". I'm not in the right  frame of mind to write a mushy, ooey gooey letter to my family thanking them for all that they do for me  - after 4 days of non stop Spring cleaning I just don't have the energy or brain power, so instead I give you this:

Thank you to Starbucks for simply existing. As soon as the Whole 30 is over I'm coming for you Iced Caramel Macchiato's. (Give me all the coffee all the time)

Source
Thank you to Allegiant Airlines for being super affordable (and located at an airport an hour and a half away from me) so I can enjoy a Las Vegas trip every year. Although I do remember the days it was even cheaper... (just sayin...)

Thank you to my sister* for first introducing me to the Whole 30 last year. It's now Day 15 (halfway there!) and things are still going great. My clothes are fitting better, I feel less bloated after eating, and I feel SO full after eating waaay smaller meals than I used to 

*Though she did force me to drive 45 minutes with her takeout order from Pizza Hut in my vehicle yesterday, wafting the breadstick and pepperoni/green pepper pizza deliousness all over the place... It's a good thing I have really good willpower 

Thank you to the inventors of Pinterest for inventing the biggest time suck I have ever encountered. (I really do sincerely thank them. I waited at the dentist office for 2 1/2 hours the other day and its the only thing that kept me sane)


Found Love. Now What?

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely thankful for Starbucks and Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! PS i just signed on for the Whole 30, it isn't so bad but I really want some Starbucks in my life too! Like I cannot wait for this to be over. Also, I love Allegiant too. Do they fly into Canada? If so, this is something new I am learning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW do you have that much self control?? I would have eaten the pizza. Like, all of it before it got home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for Pinterest- particularly the fact that they have an app. I always use them in the waiting rooms at appointments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com