July 10, 2015

Five Favourites AND a Winner...

Yesterday afternoon my sister and I road tripped across the border to Minot, ND to get some last minute items for our soon to be sister in laws stagette this weekend. We didn't get there until 3:00 US time so it was quickly in and out of all the stores to get everything we needed. There were also a few pit stops to buy some things that weren't on our lists (never fails). My budget for this month was completely blown before it even began but I rationalize it as buying myself birthday gifts to make myself feel better about the purchases


Five Favourites 

1| While in Brandon, MB almost two weeks ago for bridesmaid dress fittings I nabbed this Kate Spade planner at Coles. I love that it is a simple planner - I don't need anything extravagant - and I love the design, especially the back. Flamingos are my favourite. I kind of can't wait until August so I can start using it! 


2| We had to stop at Bath and Body Works for Toni to grab some hand soaps for her work and I couldn't resist the allure of the 3 wick candles for only $10! The Pink Apple Punch is the perfect summer scent!


3| I've been wanting the Naked 2 Basics palette for a long time now and I can now finally call it mine. I have the Naked2 and 3 full palettes but wanted the Basics palette for when I'm travelling since the larger palettes don't fit in my makeup bag.. I hadn't intended on stopping at Sephora in JCPENNEY until my Mama messaged me asking to grab her foundation so I can blame this purchase on her...


4| I LOVE giving and receiving gifts (who doesn't?!) - I got these Nars lip pencils as my birthday gift and can't wait to try them out in Vegas!

5| This was another purchase from the day of shopping in Brandon. I got it at Winners and when I first saw it on the shelf I didn't even realize it was Kate Spade - I just loved the look of it and all the colours. Once I realized it was Kate Spade I absolutely had to get it. I'm going through a bit of a Kade Spade obsession right now - if we make it to the outlets in Vegas I'm sure I'll add another piece to my collection
Canada Day Giveaway Winner

Congratulations Belinda! Enjoy yourself some delicious coffee and my favourite Canadian treats!


Don't forget, my Birthday Giveaway is just a couple weeks away - make sure to check back for your chance to win!



4 comments:

  1. Umm okay girl, I need to see pictures of the inside of that Kate Spade planner!! I'm currently trying to talk myself out of going to Coles afterwork to look at it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That planner is sooo cute! I've become Kate Spade obsessed recently too...and I can't really afford to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again. I can't wait for this to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Belinda!

    I'm not even a huge Kate Spade fan and I love that planner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com