July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July...

Happy 4th of July weekend to my American friends! This post is coming to you from Lake Metigoshe, MB - just a stones throw from the US border. I spent last night at my aunt and uncles cabin after road tripping up with my sister and nieces. We took in the 4th of July fireworks on the lake last night on the pontoon - probably the first time I've ever seen 4th of July fireworks to be honest. I missed out on the Canada Day fireworks this year so now I can cross seeing fireworks off my list. 

I only have a little time left here at the cabin before I have to head back to SK to assist a photographer friend with a wedding. I'm really sad to be leaving the cabin - it's my happy place for sure - depending how exhausted I am at the end of the day I may head back to the cabin tonight.  I just love it here! 

Don't forget about my Canada Day giveaway -  I'm writing this on my phone so I can't put the giveaway info in this post but you can see it in yesterday's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com