July 8, 2015

Hashtag Humpday...

#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo
Since helping Taigan at the wedding I've been researching DSLR cameras online every chance I get. I found a good deal on Amazon for a Canon Rebel T5 but since I'm going to Vegas in just over a week I'm hesitant to hit purchase #wheresmymoneytree #ineedallthethings #wannabephotographer #illhavenoideahowtouseit
Only 8 more days until I'm off to Vegas and I have so much to do before then that I think I'll blink and it will be time to get on the plane #bringonthedaydrinking #andthesluts #andbyslutsimeanslots #obvi

Source
One of my FAVOURITE episodes of Friends 

I LOVE Big Brother but this season has been a yawn so far - I'm hoping it gets better or I might not be able to keep up with it this summer.  #wheresthedrama #bringbackelissa 
Also, there is no way on earth I could go on Big Brother because that house is a MESS. How do they manage to get it that disgusting when they've only been there for a week?! #slobs #imaneatfreak

Source
I sold my favourite lace skirt on a FB Garage Sale site and I've been having nightmares about it ever since. It was two sizes to big so it had to go but it was SO hard to part with it. Does anyone else get that attached to clothes or is it just me? #pleasetellmeimnotcrazy #contemplatedgainingweightbacktomaketheskirtfit

I was thisclose to buying my cousins pretty much brand new treadmill when she posted it on the same FB Garage Sale site but I had to put the brakes on and remind myself that I need money for Vegas and that right now I can run outside so I don't need one right away #ihatepeoplewatchingmerun #buyingmyselfatreadmillthiswinter 

That's all I've got for you today BUT don't forget, today is the LAST day to enter my Canada Day Giveaway - if you haven't entered yet then what are you waiting for?! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely get that attached to clothes! That's one of my favorite Friends episodes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I get attached to clothes! I have stuff from high school still! #crazyclotheslady

    I am lucky that my parents decided to house their treadmill at my place and I've been using it! I hate running in front of people too and I hate the heat so now I'm in the air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com