July 13, 2015

I Survived #kelsfinalfiesta...

I made it through the weekend y'all! Barely, but I did make it. Saturday was the BIG day - aka Kels' stagette. Okay, so maybe the wedding is what should be referred to as the 'big day' but after all my planning I feel like the stagette was equally as big and important! (just don't tell my brother and SIL that!) There were a few hiccups throughout the day but nothing major and Kels enjoyed herself and was happy with everything so that is all that matters!

It took me almost the full day to recover yesterday. Not so much for a hangover, but for the lack of sleep. I was up at 7:30 am Saturday morning finishing last minute prep for the stagette and I didn't get a chance to stop until it was time to head out to the Dam for the festivities to start at 2:00 pm. By the time 11:30 pm rolled around the bridal party was ready for bed - it was a looong day of drinking out in the sun. We won't talk about how my Mama and her sister outlasted us all by two and a half hours... (and its not the first time!)

I also ended up with a lovely sinus cold just in time for Vegas. I've been taking Advil Cold & Sinus like its my job so hopefully it does the trick. The splitting sinus headache that I woke up with yesterday was absolutely no fun! We fiesta'd like there was no manana on Saturday night and unfortunately Sunday did come and for some people it was not a good day. Kels was surprisingly fully functioning yesterday - truly shocking considering what we had her do and how much she drank. But more on that tomorrow! Check back then for a full recap of the fiesta themed stagette for #kelsfinalfiesta!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for surviving and can't wait for the recap. I hope your cold went away fast and didn't turn into something worse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com