July 9, 2015

I'm Bad At Math...

Here's a little tidbit about me y'all: I am TERRIBLE at math. I somehow managed to get a good enough grade in the first semester of Grade 9 math to be able to take Math 20 (Grade 10 math) in the second semester of Grade 9. I'm still not sure how that happened. It also meant I didn't have to take gym that semester so it was greaaaat to my 14 year old self who loathed gym class (and math but apparently it won out over gym. My almost 28 year old self is really confused about that now). Anywhoodle. (there's a point to this story, I promise). That then meant that in the first semester of Grade 10 I took Math A30. And that was the last math class I ever took (no math for me in College whoop whooop!). Because I SUCKED so hard at it. My principal was the teacher for that class and I'm pretty sure he pity passed me. I literally copied every single homework assignment from my two best friends and then completely bombed the tests - he had to have known what was up. Math just goes completely over my head. I aced classes like English, History, and Law but math and sciences just isn't my thing at all. I mistakenly took a semester of Chemistry 20 and can't believe I lived to tell the tale.

Logic problems are your foreign language.
Source
This was you in high school:
Source
The point behind that story: Now that you know exactly how terrible I am at math it should come as no surprise to you that I miscalculated and TODAY is actually the last day of my Canada Day Giveaway. Not yesterday like I said in yesterday's posted and tweeted out to everyone. Whooops!

So, if you haven't entered yet you still have time! Don't miss out because I counted it out on my fingers and now I'm 100% certain that today actually is the last day


Source
THIS

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Happens to the best of us. :) I was pretty good at math in high school...but if you put a problem in front of me today I'd curl up in the fetal position. Econ and science I always hated and sucked at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I am awful at math. I actually had to leave college, because I failed out. I just tell people I quit because it is better than telling people I am an idiot. Math is dumb. I can add, subtract, multiply and divide and that is all that really matters. By the way, what day is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com