July 7, 2015

Tuesday Truths...

1| At this very moment I feel like this is the busiest I have ever been in my entire life. Between catching up at work from my week off, to planning a stagette (this weekend!), bridal shower, and Vegas Dirty Thirty plans I feel like there isn't any space left in my brain for anything else. My desks at home and at work both look like bombs went off on them
Source
2| I really haven't drank much since the epic weekend in Minneapolis (that I still haven't recapped -writing that down to remind myself to get on that...) so I'm afraid of how I'm going to feel come Sunday morning.  It's a good prep before Vegas though - only 9 more sleeps. But who's counting....

Source
Source
Source
3| I had initially planned on blogging every day in July as part of my Summer Bucket List but I went back to change that to every week day because aint nobody got time for blogging on the weekends. A fact that I realized when it was 8:30 pm on Sunday and I hadn't written a post for that day yet. Whooops... I did manage to get one done on Saturday though while I was still at my aunt and uncle's cabin so that feat itself was pretty impressive. Though I'm sure it will be an absolute miracle if I actually do show up on this space every weekday in July. I'll try my hardest though!

4| I haven't worked out since Thursday (I'm hanging my head in shame right now). The weekend was sooo crazy, we left for the cabin on Friday afternoon before I could get a work out in and then yesterday I was so exhausted after work and after taking Graycie to the pool for a bit  all the energy was just drained out of me.  Excuses, excuses - I know. Today I WILL get back at it. I contemplated ordering the 3 Day Refresh from Beachbody to do before Vegas but when I saw the price I exnayed that. That $70 could me much better spent in Vegas!

Source
Aaaan that's all the truths I can manage to pull out of my jumbled brain. Don't forget to enter my Canada Day Giveaway - only two days left to enter!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Busy busy bee indeed!! Hang in there! The fun is right around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. My first comment attempt timed out because my internet died. So let's try that again...

    Well heck that sounds like a lot of fun. Especially the Vegas trip. I know what you mean about recovering. When I was 21, I could drink a 6'4 half Cherokee guy under the table and go to work the next morning totally fine. then once I hit like 31, I was feeling pretty bad. Not hungover, just not coherent either.

    And my favorite thing about Canada? Mounties! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com