August 4, 2015

Tuesdays That Feel Like Mondays...

Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday (for me anyways) y'all! I only work two days this week and then I have my TEN year (what?!)  high school reunion festivities this weekend. Ten years has flown by in the blink of an eye!

It doesn't seem like this was 10 years ago - I remember it like it was yesterday. Well, parts of it anyways. I was already drunk by the time we walked on stage...

This past week was a long weekend here in the GWN - hence why today feels like Monday. I'd love to be able to say that I got so much accomplished and knocked lots of things off my to do list but when I think back to what I did on the weekend all that comes to mind was watching baseball (go Blue Jays!) and working on my fitness. My days seriously revolved around when I could get my workouts in and when the Blue Jays games came on. However,  after the craziness that was July it was perfectly okay to enjoy a lazy weekend. I did manage to publish a post yesterday on what I considered the weekend so I call that a win! 

On another note, my baby brother is getting married in 11 days! I've been working on the wedding slideshow and it is SO hard to narrow down the pictures to show since Kenton and Kels' have been together for 8 years. That's a LOT of pictures to choose between! Our bridesmaid dresses are still at the bridal shop getting alterations done and I'm really anxious about whether my dress will fit. Also, Toni and I also have two speeches to give at the wedding and guess who haven't sat down together for a single second to work on them. Thankfully we are both off on Thursday and Friday this week so we will hopefully be able to get a good start on them. At our cousins wedding three years ago we rapped to Vanilla Ice's 'Ice, Ice Baby'. My sister came up with all the lyrics for it and it was SO good so we have to find some way to top that!

And guess what y'all?! I tracked the shipment of my camera this morning and it should be here TOMORROW instead of on Thursday - I can't wait! 

Don't forget to enter my Birthday Giveaway - there's only two more days left to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh your brother's wedding is so soon! So exciting! And yay for your camera (hopefully) arriving a day early!! Can't wait to see some pictures you take with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com