August 26, 2015

Wedding Withdrawal...

Happy Humpday! I'm off work for the next three days (besides working a few hours at my second job - more on that below) and want to soak up these last few days of August. I'm raring to get back into blogging and what better way than with some humpday hashtaggin'!

I'm going through wedding withdrawal y'all. Serious wedding withdrawal. I had been waiting for the wedding since the day my brother proposed and when it finally arrived it was a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of day. #canwedoitallagain #myliverisstillrecovering  #meetthemathisons

Here's a little sneak peek of some pictures. Writing the full wedding recap is proving to be realllly difficult because it just makes me want to rewind time and do it all over again! #thestruggleisreal #iwanttowearmydressagain


The next two photos were taken by the wonderful photographer (and my friend) Taigan Fowler of GunShotz Photography



As mentioned above, I started a second job a little while ago. It's completely different than what I do for my full time job as its a retail position.  I'll be working two days a week, one night a week for four hours and then every Sunday. I gotta pay off that fancy new camera I bought after all... The only downside is that its in 'the city', a 45 minute drive from O-town. #housebuyingfund #travelfund #cameraaccesoriesfund 

My aunt, uncle, and cousin stayed at the house for the wedding weekend and they met Krickit in person for the first time and said that she is way cuter in person than she is on IG. Now I feel like I need to show a video of her to prove that she actually is as adorable as I say (and think) she is! #krickitbobickit #mydogisbetterthanyours #sheISadorabley'all

I'm heading across the border to Minot, ND tomorrow with Toni and the girls to do some back to school shopping and I've been counting down the days until I get Starbucks and Target back in my life. I'm also going to get to cross a few more things off my Summer Bucket List finally #priorities #givemeallthecoffee #targetismyhappyplace

Source
Speaking of back to school shopping, HOW IS SCHOOL STARTING IN LESS THAN A WEEK?! #didntschooljustend #bringbacksummer
Source
Ive been too afraid to step on the scale since the wedding ended but I swear I've gained 10 pounds. I need a hot holiday in my very near future so I can get some motivation back #eatallthethings #sendmemotivation #takemetothebeach

I love Summer. LOVE it. But for some reason I'm really looking forward to Fall this year and I can't wait to pull out my scarves (I already wore them two days last week when the temperature dipped) and boots and make some chili and soup. And bring on Halloween! #secondfavouriteholiday

#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding! I feel like I am going to have withdrawals after the wedding I'm in in a couple weeks too. So much build up and then they are over so fast! Also I feel you on the fall stuff, I just want boots and soups and everything pumpkin spice. Then again, in the back of my mind I'm wondering where the heck summer went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss Starbucks and Target! Enjoy that! I know my wedding will go by in a flash so I hope I don't feel like, "I did all that planning for THAT?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! just found your blog and really enjoyed it! I'm new to the blog-world and I'd love for you to read mine and give some feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is stunning! What a beautiful color and the style is perfect! I'm so glad that the wedding was as wonderful as you were hoping it would be. Isn't Target one of the greatest stores?! I love it and would definitely miss it if I didn't live near one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning! What a beautiful color and the style is perfect! I'm so glad that the wedding was as wonderful as you were hoping it would be. Isn't Target one of the greatest stores?! I love it and would definitely miss it if I didn't live near one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is stunning! What a beautiful color and the style is perfect! I'm so glad that the wedding was as wonderful as you were hoping it would be. Isn't Target one of the greatest stores?! I love it and would definitely miss it if I didn't live near one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com