October 7, 2015

#Hashtag Humpday... I Live For the Weekends...


Is it just me or has this week seemed like the longest week ever? Yesterday seemed like it should have been at least Thursday - it wasn't until someone brought up today being Wednesday at a meeting that I was at yesterday that I actually processed that it was only Tuesday. I think the fact that I work every Sunday now is completely throwing me off #ilivefortheweekends #cantrememberthelasttimeisleptin #thinkitwas2012

Yesterday I saw in my FB feed that Gilmore Girls is fifteen years old and it took awhile for me to process it because I swear I was just thirteen years old and wishing that my small town even remotely compared to Stars Hollow. Over the past year alone I've been compared in looks to Lauren Graham more times than I can count on two hands AND have also been compared to the Gilmore Girls, along with my sister, because of our love of reading, our fast talking ways, and my love of coffee. #thanksforthecompliment #iwishiwasagilmoregirl #takemetostarshollow

source
source
I picked up the mail yesterday afternoon and found a bill from an oil change for Eleanor from May 2014. Almost a year and a half ago and they JUST sent me the bill. Ummm... what?! Due to their terrible bookkeeping they are going to have to wait even longer to get their money because I have my budget figured out until January #allaboutthebudget #someoneshouldbefired

I'm off work on Friday to use up a vacation day before the end of the year (I still have so many days and no actual vacations planned - its so sad!) and Monday is a Stat because of Thanksgiving - I am sooo looking forward to an extra long long weekend, even though most of it is going to be spent catching up on life #sobehindoneverything #cantwaitforturkey #actuallymorexcitedforwine

source
I'm having a Scream movie marathon on Saturday with my siblings and I'm super excited. Kenton and Toni are scary movie lovers and Kelsey and I are the wimps who hide behind blankets during the 'scary' parts. I haven't watched the Scream movies in forever - I can't watch scary movies alone because I'm a total baby, but I can watch them as long as there is someone watching with me #makesnosense #justgowithit #imthereforthepopcorn #andwine

source
There hasn't been any baseball to watch since Sunday and I've been completely lost without it. I'm so glad the Blue Jays made it to the Post Season and now I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that they make it to the World Series so there's even more baseball to watch before the season is over #isitthursdayyet #worldseriesherewecome #idontknowwhoiamanymore #iblamemybrother

source
#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

4 comments:

  1. Yay for long weekends! I'm taking Friday off too, but man is this week a long one! I'm ready for it to be over, like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LONGEST. WEEK. EVER. but lately all of my weeks have felt forever long. also I got SO confused when you said thanksgiving until a lightbulb went on. oh! canada. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. Of the Jays make it and my team makes it, we're enemies, temporarily ;) I'm a Dodgers fan, through and through. But you like baseball?! Yes! It's so hard to find baseball fans.

    Happy early Thanksgiving! Hope it's a great one for you!

    I love the Scream movies. All but #3. I even love #4.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com