November 23, 2015

One Day...

source
One day my office will be perfectly organized and not look like a bomb went off in it...

Image result for office mess someecards
source

My boss is an asshole. Also, my 'boss' is me
One day I will finally finish watching Hart of Dixie...

One day I will get ahead of my to do list and be able to enjoy a day off instead of being stressed...

One day I will get my email inbox down to ZERO...

One day I will live in NYC...
 
One day I will spend an entire paycheque at Target...

One day I will make it back to Venice...

One day I will try every single item on the Starbucks menu

One day I will finally get caught up on Project Life albums

One day I will only have to work one job...

One day I will be a homeowner...

One day Krickit will have a little sister named Kotton Weary...

One day I will remember to turn off my lights before falling asleep...

One day I will get back on track for my fitness goals...

One day I will stick to a budget... 

One day I will finish all the posts in my 'drafts' folder... 

One day my entire life will be organized...

One day I will schedule blog posts in advance instead of writing them 15 minutes before I have to be at work... 

3 comments:

  1. If only the day of being a homeowner was here now...I so want to live in a house! I will probably never be on track with fitness...but I can dream. Also I so want to watch Hart of Dixie but one of the seasons isn't on Netflix! Ughh I need them to add it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to sooooo many of these! Thanks for the reminder of all I need to do....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com