December 15, 2015

K's 2015 Holiday Gift Guide Part Three...

Click the links for Part One and Part Two of my Holiday Gift Guide. Today is Part Three and its all about all of my favourite things at the moment that I'm certain any lady would love to find under the tree on Christmas morning!

Gift Guide

Gift Guide by krmathison featuring baseball charms

My Chi Flat Iron bit the dust last year and I haven't bit the bullet and bought a new one but Chi is definitely the best brand that I have used over the years

I have two pairs of Sparkle Ball Earrings - black and rose gold - but I really want the Bermuda Blue so I can wear to show my Blue Jays spirit. H&B is a Canadian company and I think every woman in Canada hopes for a pair of these under the tree each year. I know a girl who has almost every single colour of them!

I have a bit of a Kate Spade obsession and I've been coveting the Confetti Cream/Gold case for a long time now. The cases went on sale on Black Friday but the Confetti was out of stock online so I settled for the Diagonal Stripe/Cream/Gold/Blush case and I LOVE it. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed unwrapping one of these cases!

I've mentioned my love for my Fitbit a few million times on here but I've had my Fitbit for almost a year and my band is starting to wear. When I saw the colours of these bands I fell in love - definitely much better than the plain black and can be accesorized with outfits much better

I love Alex and Ani bangles and I'm constantly finding new ones to add to my collection. I've been coveting the Toronto Blue Jays one ever since I stumbled upon it - I just haven't bit the bullet and bought it for myself yet. All of the bangles are great though and there is definitely something for everyone!

I love my Kate Spade planner and who doesn't use a planner these days?! Everyone has such busy lives - I know that my planner is the only thing that keeps me sane. The KS ones just have so many cute designs that its hard to pick the best one!

I first saw these Champagne glasses when in Winnipeg in November and I knew I had to have them. As soon as they went on sale I snatched them up and can't wait to drink mimosas out of them on Christmas morning! They would make a great gift for that Champagne lover in your life!

If you have a bit of a larger budget then this gift is right up your alley. I have heard really great things about this blow dryer and one day I WILL own one instead of my $20 blow dryer I've owned since High School...

Any Christmas obsessed person like myself would love receiving any kind of Christmas decor as a gift and this 'Merry and Bright' pillow is a must have!

You can never own too many pairs of slippers right?! I can't stand having bare feet in the house so slippers are a must. I own these slippers and they are so cozy. If you are able to splurge the Ugg Scufette slippers are ah-mazing too - I used to wear my Mama's all the time even though are shoe size is three sizes different... I just loved them that much!

As a sports fan I can attest that you can never have enough of your favourite teams gear! 

 Is anyone else finding it hard to believe that there are only TEN days left until Christmas?! I have to admit that I didn't achieve my goal of having all of my gifts bought before the 13th of the month, I still have a few left to buy and not much time - yikes! 

I can't pick which one of the items above is my favourite because I love them all equally (and already bought myself three of them - whoops)! Which one is your favourite?! If you have already completed all of your Christmas shopping then why not treat yourself?! You deserve it! 

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, those sparkle earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH GOLD! I love gold, so this is perfect for me. Those champagne flutes are so cute...and I need that pillow! I share your Kate Spade obsession too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EARN free bitcoins at Moon Bitcoin. 163 satoshis every 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claim free bitcoins over at DailyFreeBits. 100 to 1,000 satoshis per 60 mins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com