December 14, 2015

K's 2015 Holiday Gift Guide Part Two....

I'm back for Part Two of my Holiday Gift Guide and today I've got some more Stocking Stuffer ideas for any budget - ranging from $6 items to $40 items. Like I said in Part One, pretty much all of these items are things I've been coveting or things that I LOVE and always buy myself but I think they would make great gifts or stocking stuffers for women of all ages!


Stocking Stuffer 2

Stocking Stuffer 2 by krmathison featuring scented candles

I can never have enough Scentsy bars and there are so many amazing scents that trying to pick just a couple is so hard. I had a Scentsy basket party recently and ordered myself 6 different bars - and I already have a ton of them. They definitely make awesome stocking stuffers (and would also make your stocking smell awesome)

I own so many Scenty warmers but some of them are holiday ones for at Halloween and Christmas and some of them have such nice designs that you can change them out to go with different decor so having too many is never a problem. The plug in warmers are a good price too at only $24. They definitely make awesome stocking stuffers

Essie is hands down my favourite nail polish brand - they are affordable but also good quality. My absolute favourite colours right now are Watermelon, Bachelorette Bash, Bikini So Teeny, and Licorice. I have sooo many Essie polishes that I've lost track but I'm always happy to receive a new colour. You can't go wrong with these!

Adult colouring books are all the rage right now - the Wal-Mart closest to me has been sold out of pencil crayons for months now due to the craze. I've heard they are good for combating stress though I have yet to try it out. I have one and just haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I bet that anyone would be glad to get this at Christmas!

It wouldn't be Christmas (for me anyway!) without some wine or champagne to celebrate the Christmas season and opening up a gift or stocking and finding my favourite kind is always a nice surprise! 

I love getting Christmas pajamas to wear all through December and these VS 'Dear Santa I Can Explain' ones are adorable - I want one in every style. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the different styles when it comes to Victorias Secret 

I'm a perfume snob - I won't wear just anything - so I only have a few different kinds that I rotate and the VS Noir Tease is in my top three for sure. The perfume is a bit pricier but the body spray smells just as good and is more affordable if you're looking for something a little less expensive to throw in a stocking

Bath and Body Works makes the best candles hands down and the Christmas scents are my favourite of them all. They can be a bit pricy but when they go on sale they go on for really good prices so its best to stock up then! They don't make a good gift to mail though because they are heavy - you wouldn't want to drop one of those on your toes! I always make sure Bath & Body Works is my last stop at the mall because otherwise I'll break my back carrying those heavy bags! 

These are the only hand soaps I buy and I always give some away to friends/family at Christmas - the holiday scents are the best! My favourites are the Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Bean Noel. I usually use the Christmas soaps all year round! 

Reading socks are SO cozy and would be perfect for wearing while curled up by a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. Sounds like heaven to me!

I am in LOVE with these earrings and love how they pull double duty. The Rose Gold are definitely my favourites

Tomorrow is the final Gift Guide so make sure to check back to see what I've been loving lately that I included on the list!

4 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so pretty! Also now I desperately want those socks but I'm guessing they don't ship to the US or it would super expensive to ship here. And I love all of your other picks too, especially PJs and BBW candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love receiving candles and nail polish because I generally don't buy them for myself so nice treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I love that Champagne is on the list. I mean, because why not?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com