January 13, 2016

Getting Back At It...

Last night I finally got back at it and I did 64 minutes on my new to me (since October) treadmill. There is absolutely no chance of getting out for a walk or a run during the winter in SK due to icy and snow covered roads (and -30 weather) so I was excited to get my treadmill for a steal of a deal on Facebook. It's basically brand new - I bought it from a friend of my aunts that hardly used it and it has all the bells and whistles and I just love it! It even has a fan to blow on me when I feel like I'm going to die - huge bonus! I need some treadmill lubricant for it - hence the reason why I haven't used it since I bought it - but finally said eff it and got on it.  I've been binge watching episodes of Bones (again) so it was easy to do 64 minutes when I had two episodes of it to watch. And considering I haven't ran since September (terrible, I know) I didn't do half bad! #2016ismyyear #isecretlyhaterunning #everythinghurtstoday

source
I'm getting to that point in the Whole30 where nothing is appetizing so I just don't even feel like eating - terrible, I know. I had to force myself to eat supper last night (and the night before I was asleep by 6:00 pm so I didn't even eat supper). Obviously that is not a good thing so I think I might have to move some money around in my budget so that I can go buy some different groceries so that I am actually wanting to eat #20moredays #onethirdofthewaydone #ithinkicanithinkican

source
Pretty Little Liars finally returned last night and I was completely underwhelmed by the episode. I'm not a big fan of time jumps in shows and the #5yearsforward thing so far isn't doing it for me #idontlikechange #bringbackezria #whycantihavetheliarsclosets

source
I got my hair trimmed on Monday and my nails re-done (much needed considering they were a Christmas design and I had filed half of them off...) and it was so refreshing. I was feeling down about my holiday weight gain and pampering myself a little bit definitely helped with that. #whycantsomeonedomyhairformeeveryday #blewmybudgetcompletely

source
I cannot get the button for #HashtagHumpday to work for some reason :( #technologicallychallenged
But make sure you visit Laura and Lauren and leave them some love!

Happy Humpday Y'all!

8 comments:

  1. I try and get to the gym at least 3x a week but it is so hard! I wish I had a treadmill at home, I think I would work out a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on my treadmill again. Damn it. And YES for Bones! (Currently rewatching X-Files but I really need to catch up on Bones - I think I'm like two seasons behind)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I hadn't ran since September there's NO WAY I could do 64 minutes. Honestly...I don't think I could do that even if I had been running regularly!! Hahaha. I've only run for over an hour straight once ever. So I am impressed.

    I saw that something was recording on our DVR last night but didn't know what it was. I wondered if it was PLL. I'll have to watch it tonight. Sucks that it was a lame episode though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it girl with your treadmill action! I still have yet to exercise this week. Volleyball Thursday will have to be it I guess haha. And even though I don't work out I feel the need to buy more fancy workout clothes with the hopes that I actually will one day #itcouldhappen I'm on board for you spreading your grocery budget a little so you can have some crazy good new whole30 dishes! Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl I so hear you on all of this. Can I trade in the fan on the treadmill for a hot guy who fans me while I run? Because then I'd be totally cool staying on there longer. You're totally going to rock 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of getting myself a bike so I can watch tv or read while I bike. My mom's treadmill has a fan those things are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am several seasons behind on pretty little liars and i always meant to catch up until everyone was talking about the 5 year jump. i HATE when they do that in shows. HATE. unless they take 5 years off in real life. no.
    congrats on your treadmill running!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg 64 minutes. I think I would actually die haha. Good luck though!!! you're doing great girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com