February 26, 2016

Galentines Blogger Exchange...

I LOVE giving gifts - if I wasn't always on such a tight budget I'd probably make myself go broke just buying small gifts for other people - so when Mattie and Olya announced the Galentines Blogger Exchange I signed up right away. I participated in their Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange as well and when my package didn't arrive I was feeling a little bummed. Imagine my surprise when weeks later I go to pick up my mail to find a package all the way from Australia - no wonder it didn't come in time! 

I gifted Candace at Lovely Little Rants and was gifted by Meg at Borrowed Heaven. I love everything she sent - she really hit it out of the park! I was so excited to find the package waiting for me at home on Saturday when I got back from Yorkton - good mail days are the best!


I can't wait to try out the Land O Lakes mixes - you can't get those here in the GWN and its nice to switch up my regular coffee with french vanilla creamer every once in awhile (self proclaimed coffee addict right here...). I am also a nail polish addict and have quite a collection and love adding to it. It was actually on my to do list for the weekend to redo my nails (they are chipping so bad and that gives me mega anxiety) so I will definitely be trying out these new polishes!

I also got some hair ties (the kind that don't leave bumps - score!), an elf lip gloss, straws with name tags (my crafty hearts loves that!), and a pair of earrings. 

But the part I was most excited about? Those Yankee Candle Vent Sticks! A couple years ago I participated in a blog exchange and that's how I first 'met' my blog friend Kate (who turned into an IRL friend when we met up when I visited the Twin Cities for the first time) and part of her gift was Yankee Candle Vent Sticks for my SUV Eleanor. Just the other day I was cleaning up the inside of Eleanor (it looked like I lived in her) and finally threw away the last vent stick - it had lost any kind of smell loooong ago but again its another thing I can't get here in the GWN so I couldn't replace it. Now I can! 

Thank you SO much for the gifts Meg - you nailed it!


5 comments:

  1. I love those Yankee Candle vent sticks, I always stick them in my husband's car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love it! It's also super exciting you got some things you can't get there! Annnd I love that you got Candace and Meg since I 'know' both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of those vent sticks before, but now I want to try them for my car! You got such a great gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hot chocolate brand. Their smores flavor is the bomb.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word, i need those hot chocolates. yum. i have not tried that brand before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com