February 10, 2016

Someecards Confessions...

I still haven't decided what I'm giving up for lent. After struggling to get through Ripped in 30 last night I briefly contemplated giving up exercising. But then I realized if I was struggling now what would I be like after 40 days of not being able to do something?! So needless to say that idea was quickly thrown out. Any suggestions for what I should give up?  #notgivingupsocialmedia #thatwouldbecrazy #dontevensuggestcoffeeoralcohol

source
I work this entire weekend at my second job (I normally only work Sundays) but thankfully Monday is Family Day here in Saskatchewan so its a Stat holiday and I'll be able to sleep in plus get to tackling all the things on my to do list that have been there for forever! #ilovestatholidays #whycanttherebeoneaweek

source
I've been addicted to YouTube lately. Addicted. I've watched Zoella's videos for a long time but just recently discovered her friend Gabbie and I've been watching all of her older videos - I just love their British accents so much! I'm completely envious of them because their only job is being a YouTuber. I know they put a lot of work into videos and editing and everything but still. I would love to work from home and make videos as my source of income  #whydontihaveanadorableaccent #andmakemillionsfromtalkingtoacamera

source
Speaking of YouTube, my sister and I have plans to turn my nieces into YouTube stars. They are obsessed with YouTube. They watch everything from makeup tutorials to grown women playing with toys to rap videos (My friends 4 year old even watches quilting videos on YouTube! haha). Last night Graycie asked my Mama to go out with her to the garage at their house to get some toys and I was shocked because all she normally wants is her iPad to watch YouTube.  Since my nieces spend so much of their time on YouTube my sister and I figure that we should take advantage and make some money off of them #calmdownimonlykidding #theyrethenextsophiagraceandrosie

source
I desperately need new glasses. Desperately. My current glasses aren't even my newest prescription but my benefits plan doesn't cover vision care (only $25 per year for eye exams and 20% off at select retailers) and I've been too cheap to get myself a new pair. Three nights out of the last four I have fallen asleep with my contacts in (so bad, I know) and I can't even take them out in the mornings and give my eyes a breather because my glasses have hairspray (or something) coated all over them and I cannot get it off. It's illegal for me to drive without contacts or glasses because my vision is so bad so I can't even go without anything. I think I'm going to have to take some money out of my 'emergency fund' to get myself some new glasses because my eyes are kind of important and I really don't want to mess with them #whydoglassescostsomuch #iwishicouldaffordlasik

source
Happy Humpday y'all! Linking up with Lo and Lauren for #HashtagHumpday

#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

5 comments:

  1. You could give up YouTube for Lent! Hahaha. What about pop (or maybe you call it soda where you live)? I seriously can't think of anything else. Dairy? You could still have non-dairy creamer that way. Most of the food ones just seem silly though since you just did Whole 30! So jealous you have a holiday Monday! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just be happy if I could speak in front of a camera without feeling and sounding like a fool! But yeah, I agree that I would love to have their jobs for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got my glasses and holy crap, they're expensive! BUT i can finally see again it's worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday is a holiday at my old job, but not at my new one, which I will be having my first day at! I'd be sad about not having the day off but I purposely planned to have Thu-Fri off this week to make up for it and get some things done. I've never really gotten into YouTube. Something is wrong with me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try getting your glasses from Zenni Optical! As long as you have a copy of your prescription, you can get someone you trust to measure your pupillary distance and then you're good to go :) Last time I ordered through them, I got 3 pairs of glasses for around $100. Can't really beat it and they often have sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com