July 6, 2016

Summer Bucket List 2016...

I make no secret of the fact that I absolutely LOVE Summer. If it weren't for loving Christmas so much (and needing Christmas to be white) I would be fine with the seasons never changing. Winter is looong AF here so the countdown to Summer starts as soon as Fall rolls around (we only get about 1 month of Fall before Winter hits...). Summer just has my heart. 

I kick myself all.the.time for not taking my education further and becoming an actual teacher. Having the entire Summer off sounds like heaven to me. One of my closest friends, Scooby, is an 8th grade teacher and I envy her so much throughout the Summer. Unfortunately closing the Centre for 2 months isn't an option so I guess I'll just have to continue to take as much vacation days throughout the Summer as I possibly can. 

The past three Summers I have created Summer Bucket Lists for myself (2013, 2014, 2015) and each year I have only managed to cross off about half of the items on my list. This year I'm going to make it a priority to get things crossed off. I'll be updating throughout the Summer so make sure to check back to see my progress. I'll also be updating on Snapchat (chiglechic) and IG (krmathison13) so you can also follow along there (shameless plug). Wish me luck!

Printable found here

Something that I don't have in my Summer plans? A trip to Las Vegas. And that makes me a super sad panda. If I don't get there this year I will not be be a happy camper! I miss my happy place. Thankfully I have a lot of other fun activities planned so it should keep my mind off of my lack of Vegas plans. I leave for a week in Minneaopolis in just over a week and then leave for Texas at the end of the month so I can't complain too much! 

Happy Humpday y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. I, too, wish that I had become a teacher, particularly during the summertime. Also I am super jealous of your travels! I have no summer travel plans and that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com