September 30, 2016

Friday Favourites...

Happy Friday y'all! This is my last stretch of working straight Sundays and then next week is Thanksgiving (already!) and I have a four day weekend. That hasn't happened in mooonths and I am so looking forward to it. Now just to get through this weekend, survive Monday-Thursday, and then I will have so much free time I won't know what to do with myself! Hopefully keep up with blogging is included in all that free time...

Image result for finally friday someecards
source
I've rounded up some of my my favourite purchases/things I've been loving lately - enjoy!

ONE

I'm loving everything Halloween, obviously. It is my second favourite holiday after all. My heart did a little happy dance when I saw this Halloween display at Bath & Body Works.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this Blue Jays bandana that I got for Krickit at Homespun a couple of weekends ago. My mama got her two dogs them too - they all look so adorable. I've been searching high and low for but could never find one anywhere. I thought about just getting the fabric and making one myself with my handy dandy sewing machine but the fabric is very hard to find apparently and costs a fortune to get licensing for. I'm just glad she has one now!

Y'all. I'm obsessed with these Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. I usually make Puppy Chow around Christmas time but we don't have these bags of it here in Canada so I never realized just how addicting it was until I discovered these bags on a trip to the states. They're my weakness! I am all out now and have no immediate plans to head to the States (ughhh) so maybe I'll finally be able to kick the addiction? Haha 

 TWO

Target does it again. I couldn't resist these tops when I saw them on my last trip to Target. I mean, how could I?! I LOVE Mean Girls and Halloween is one of my favourite things ever. The best part is that I'm not even a fan of pumpkin spice! #targetmademedoit

 THREE

I actually thing Target is my #1 addiction. I just can't help myself when I'm there! Krickit doesn't even play with her toys for the most part and yet every time they release new seasonal toys I HAVE to buy them for her. They're just so cute!

I definitely didn't need another infinity scarf but somehow it just magically appeared in my cart. It's weird how that happens... It's probably a good thing that I'm not able to go to MN for the next little while - definitely good for my budget since I have no willpower when it comes to Target

 FOUR

We also don't have Land O Lakes products here in Canada (side eye) so I usually stock up on butter for baking when I'm in the states (because it's sooo much cheaper). I saw this in Wal-Mart back in August and decided to give it a whirl. Y'all. It's SO good. I haven't been able to have it for almost three weeks because of doing the 21 Day Fix and everytime I open the fridge it taunts me

Not only am I loving that my sister is all moved into her brand spankin' new house BUT I am also loving that I was re-introduced to Alligator Pie while reading Graycie bedtime stories when I stayed overnight the other night. I completely forgot how much I love this classic book - we used it all the time when I was in College. Now I can't wait to get my hands on a copy for my centre!


Definitely a weird mixture of things I've been loving lately! Writing this also has me itching for a trip to Target so this may have been a terrible, no good, very bad idea....

Have a great weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon sugar butter spread holy crap!!! I neeeeeed! Um Krickit is sooo cute and I snagged some different Halloween tees at Target. Target totally made me do it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com