January 26, 2017

My Life In Numbers (Jan 2017)...

I've spent some time recently going back through all of my old posts (and laughing at some of my early ones!) and compiling a list of posts that I want to update, move back to draft, or post about again to show differences from the time in between when I've posted. That's right, I've actually been spending time on this blog of mine. Go me!

In 2014 I saw a post that Erin had done about her life in numbers and I 'borrowed' the idea. Today I've got an update of sorts about my current life in numbers.


448 - Number of blog posts I have hit publish on 

118 - Number of draft posts waiting to see the light of day

3 - Number of full time jobs I have had since convocating from college

29 - Number of years I have been on this earth 

44 - Number of months I have been at my current job 

11 - Number of times I have been to Las Vegas

3 - Number of times I have been to Texas

13 - Number of times I have been to the Twin Cities since 2013 (for some reason that number has gone up drastically over the last 8 months... haha)

10- Number of months until my SUV, Eleanor, is paid off

3,255 - Number of times I have tweeted 

15 - Number of things on my to do list for this weekend 

33 - Number of emails I need to reply to 

827 - Number of pictures I have posted to Instagram 

24,138 - My current Snapchat 'score'

2 - Number of provinces I have lived in (Saskatchewan and Alberta)

5 - Number of provinces I have visited (SK, AB, BC, MB, & ON)

9 - Number of states I have visited (NY, TX, PA, WI, MN, ND, NV, KS, & NE)

1,285 - Population of the town I grew up in (according to the 2011 census)

12 - Number of tattoos I have 

3 - Number of books I have read so far in 2017

127, 118 - Number of KM's on my SUV Eleanor 

6 - Number of countries I have visited - not including Canada (United States, Mexico, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, & Austria)

138 - Number of photos on my iPhone camera roll 

2 - Number of children that call me 'Auntie' (soon to be 3!) 

178 - Number of days until I turn 30

1,456,765 - The approximate number of photos that I need to order prints of 

13 - My favourite number 

8 - Number of months I've known MN

2 - Number of Christmas trees still up at my house 

The things that come to mind when you're thinking about your life in numbers are so random y'all!

3 comments:

  1. This was super fun! I might have to do a similar post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I also love that you still have your Christmas trees up. One year I left mine up until President's Day and it made me so happy. You're doing awesome with reading this year!! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and unique idea! Congrats on publishing that many blog posts :)

    Lexi of Lex Be Livin’

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com