February 28, 2017

Links & Love (February 2017)...


Can y'all believe its the last day of February already?! This month has completely flown by - even more so than most months seem to. I guess that's what happens with the shortest month of the year. 

Life has been busy hence the lack of blogging and its about to get even busier for about a week while I take on some extra hours at my second job. The upside? I *think* I have finally managed to get rid of the plague for good. I still have a tiny bit of a cough and I'll randomly feel the pain in my chest but its nowhere near as bad as it was. I still have a couple days of medication left and then I will hopefully be 100%! 

With February flying by I didn't even realize how little I had managed to post but I couldn't let February go by without sharing some links & love!

First and foremost, my nephew is finally here! Quade Kenneth O'Brien was born just over a week ago on February 16th, two days after his due date. He was 6 lbs 7 oz and he's the most adorable little man and I love him to pieces and wish I could hang out with him all day every day. He's the perfect baby - seriously! All he does is sleep - I've only gotten a few quick glimpses of his eyes so far and I can't wait until he's more alert. 
Terrible hospital lighting but LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!

How great is this idea from Erin and Steph to bring some connections back into the blog world?!

I'm pretty sure I've talked a time or two about my love for the Pioneer Woman but ever since making her cinnamon rolls for the first time at Christmas I have moved into total stalker territory - she's pretty much my favourite person now. I've now made the cinnamon rolls three different times and each time the process moves along a little bit quicker. They are a bit tedious to make but actually super easy - and sooo worth it! 

Someone shared this video on Facebook a few days ago and I laughed so hard I woke Krickit up. I may not be a mom (#dogmom) but with working in the early learning field and having the plague for over a month straight I could definitely relate. I watched a couple other videos on their channel and had to force myself to stop so I wouldn't stay up all night. 

Baseball season is almost here! I got a text on Wednesday from my SIL that our tickets are purchased for the Jays vs Twins series at Target Field in September - is it too early to start counting down....?

These makeup wipes are my absolute favourite and have been for a couple years now. I stock up everytime I head to the states because I can get them a few dollars cheaper at Wal-Mart/Target. I tried sooo many different wipes before finally finding these gems and all other wipes irritated my sensitive skin and burned my eyes. I don't know how I finally found these but I'm so glad I did! 

That's all for this months links & love. Bring on March (and Spring)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com