March 28, 2017

Add It To My List (March 2017)...

I'm trying out something new this month and joining Lauren and Bre for their 'Add It To My List' link up for the first time. I don't know how I just discovered this now considering it was created a couple of months ago but I'm sure its going to be one of my go-to's from now on!

Add it to your watch list

Beauty and the Beast
I probably don't even need to tell y'all this because from what I've seen around the interwebs everyone else loved it just as much as I did. BUT just in case you have yet to see it: run, don't walk, to your nearest movie theatre and watch it! 

Add it to your nail polish drawer 
(I can't be the the only person with a drawer dedicated to just nail polish, can I?)

Essie polish in 'Eternal Optimist'
I've taken a break from getting my my nails done (because budget but also because anxiety caused me to bite them all off...) which is actually a good thing because I have an entire drawer full of Essie nail polishes just waiting to be used. I did my nails last weekend in the colour 'Eternal Optimist' and I re-discovered my love of it. It's described as 'as spiced tea rose with a dash of cream' and I love that its pink but not too pink

Add it to your grocery list 

Town House Flatbread Sea Salt & Olive Oil crackers
Erin mentioned these in a post awhile back and I snagged some while I was in Target the last time I went to visit MN (so back at the beginning of Feb) to give them a whirl. The box lasted approximately .235 seconds and I've been not so patiently waiting for my next trip to visit MN so I can get my hands on some more (and to see him too...). The next time I buy them I won't just limit myself to one box!

Add it to your 'Summer Must Haves'

Party Like A Pineapple plate 
Purchased from (you won't believe it) Wal-Mart. Yes, Wal-Mart. I was cruising through the store in 'the city' last week, on a mission to pick up some last minute things for the baby shower on Saturday, and I stopped in my tracks when I went past the Summer party aisle (that's what I call it anyways) and had to back up because the plate caught my eye and I had to get a closer look.  There were SO many cute pineapple things - coasters, plates, cups - but I only allowed myself to get the plate (for now. I'm sure the others will find their way into my cart somehow...). I can't wait to use it all.Summer.long!


4 comments:

  1. Walmart has such cute items in that line! I was drooling over all the pineapple things - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Beauty and the Beast on Sunday and I LOVED it. I kind of want to see it again!! That plate is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that plate is hilarious. i really loved beauty and the beast and want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a happy plate. i dig it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com