March 17, 2017

Friday Confessions (March 2017)...

Happy Friday y'all! I have this entire weekend off of work (the second one in a row since I worked the previous two Sunday's in a row) and my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer.

Next weekend I'm hosting a baby shower for my nephew on Saturday and then I work on the Sunday -  after that I only have one more shift at my second job and I am done. So, this weekend is a get all the things done kind of weekend so that once I am finally done at my second job I can start enjoying weekends again and do things for fun. On the to do list includes cleaning my SUV, deep cleaning my bathroom, washing my sheets, organizing photo albums, and some baby shower prep - just to name a few things. 

I've been keeping a note on my phone with 'confessions' when they pop into my head and finally have a good amount to make a post. Enjoy! (and please tell me that y'all have experienced something from my list too so I don't feel so bad about myself...)

I confess... that I have put mismatched earrings in three different times in the past two weeks and only realized once I was in my vehicle on the way to work. I've got to stop getting dressed in the dark... 

I confess... that re-starting the 21 Day Fix on early this week was the first time I've worked out since probably October

I confess... that I let my Dad use my Toradol pills that were prescribed to me when I was hit by a truck back in 2015 to help with his major back pain. Sharing is caring, right? 

I confess... that as much as I love the idea of having an Instant Pot I am too afraid of it blowing up in my face to ever actually purchase/use one

I confess... that it takes hitting snooze on four different alarms before I finally get out of bed in the morning

I confess... that I have no immediate plans to take down my Christmas or Valentine's decor in my bedroom

I confess... that I am terrified that all of the snow we got is going to result in basement flooding. I have lived through over 10 seperate basement floods and I am over it

I confess... that I am having so much anxiety over all the things left on my 30 Before 30 list to complete. I only have just over 4 months left y'all - eeek! 

I confess... that I bit off all my nails while having some major anxiety during the blizzard last week and now I have to re-grow them out to get them long enough to get shellac put on again

I confess... that I was super stabby when I looked at my gas receipt from the other night and realized that the treat I let Graycie pick out while in the store was FIVE dollars

I confess... that I went to Wal Mart yesterday specifically to pick up my prescription and walked out of Wal Mart having spent $40.. and without my prescription

I confess... that I have absolutely zero plans for St. Patty's Day. I'll probably be in bed by 10 

I confess... that I am SO HAPPY WINTER IS ALMOST OVER. Halle-freakin-lujah!

2 Days until Spring. TWO! 

1 comment:

  1. I wish the weather actually lined up with the dates!! I am stoked for winter to be over. Bring on the flowers and grass haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com