June 23, 2017

Five On Friday (June 2017)...

Happy Friday! I only work for a few hours this morning so it really is a happy Friday (I do love my job, I swear!)

It was my plan at the beginning of the year to do a Five on Friday post once a month but I've been slacking in all aspects of this little space of mine so this is the first one in a long while... hopefully this is the start of recurring monthly ones though!

One
Eleanor is home and all fixed up! I finally got her back on Wednesday afternoon and by then it had already been over a month since I had last driven her. Thankfully the repairs were all covered under a recall - if it hadn't been for the recall it would have cost me over $4,500 in repairs. Yikes! But if it weren't for the recall I wouldn't have had to worry about repairs so there's that... I'm just glad she's finally home and I don't have to worry about any of it anymore! She'll be paid off in 4 months and I cannot wait to not have to worry about a car payment for awhile.

Two 
I'm off to Saskatoon today for my cousin Dana's wedding. I'm looking forward to a Cameron wedding - its been almost two years since the last one (my brother's)- but I am not looking forward to the 5 hour drive. I'll need some drinks as soon as we get to the hotel tonight! It's just a quick trip, I head back on Sunday, so there won't be time for shopping which is probably a good thing for my budget but I don't make it to Saskatoon very often so it would be nice to get to spend a little more time.

Three 
Work is holding an online FB auction to raise funds for the Centre and my office has been bursting with all of the awesome donations for a couple of weeks now. The problem is that I want to bid on everything. It ends at 6:00 tonight and I'm going to have to restrain myself from bidding on every.single.thing. I'm really hoping this auction goes over well for us and we raise a good amount of funds for the Centre! 

Myself and my staff put in some money and this is what I put together for us to donate to the auction. Is it bad that I just want it for myself? haha

Four 
Jillian and Justin premiered on Wednesday night and I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet and its killlllling me! I do have it PVR'd, I just need to find a chance to be able to watch it. I LOVE Jillian Harris so I'm super excited to watch the series - I just wish there was more episodes! And for once living in Canada has paid off because it's currently only available here - it's usually the other way around 

Five
June 21st marked three years since I picked Krickit up in the parking lot of a Subway in a town 35 minutes away and she fit into the palm of my hand. I can't believe it's been three years already!

Oh Krickit...

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com