June 6, 2017

June Goals (2017)...

May was such an insane month for me y'all. Not only was work insanely busy with finishing up everything for re-licensing before the end of the month BUT I was also on vacation for almost 7 workdays straight (I don't know that that has ever happened before!). I say almost because I had to pop in and out the centre a few times to tie up some loose ends even while I was technically off so it made for a chaotic month with trying to fit vacation days into a busy period of deadlines. If I hadn't popped into the centre a few times I would have been off work for 12 whole days (including the weekend and the Stat holiday due to Victoria Day). 

During the month of May I spent a total of 9 days in Minnesota (two separate trips) so it just was a very stressful and crazy month - but also a lot of fun. I know I say all the time that the months just fly by but May 2017 will go down in the books as the one that went by the quickest. I can't believe its over and we're already almost a week into June! 

I haven't looked at my 'planner' (aka a printable calendar I found on Pinterest that I just keep in a binder) in forever - I'm pretty sure the last time I actually wrote anything down was April - which just goes to show how crazy May was! So it should come as no surprise that my May Goals were completely forgotten about and thus there's no need to recap those. Onwards to June!

In June I Want To...

Lose 5 lbs 

Work on crossing things off of my Spring Bucket List and 30 Before 30 List 

Dust off my DSLR 

Book my 30th birthday trip 

Create my Summer Bucket List 

Recap my May vacation 

I'm keeping my June Goals fairly simple since I have lots of things to cross off of my Spring Bucket List and 30 Before 30 list still. Summer will be  here very soon (yay!) and I have less than two months now until the big 3-0 (eeek!) so those things will take up enough of my time that I don't need to put even more on my plate.

Hopefully I can get lots accomplished this month and in July I can get back to some loftier monthly goals. Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com