July 17, 2017

Confessions (July 2017)...

I Confess...

I binge watched so many episodes of Bar Rescue yesterday (thank you Spike for having a marathon) that now all I want to do with my life is open a bar. I figure that with watching so many episodes that I now know exactly what not to do and my bar would obviously be a huge success... 

I fly to Vegas next Sunday night and all I can think about is how I'm going to watch Game of Thrones! I will not be able to wait until I get home on Friday to figure out what happens and I know I won't be able to avoid any spoilers while I'm gone.

via GIPHY
How I'll react if I have to wait until Friday to watch

I layed out for over an hour on Saturday in the blazing heat to try and get some more colour before Vegas and in the end all I did was get more sun on the areas that I had burnt two weeks ago and now my upper thighs have started peeling from my previous burn (that turned into a tan within a couple of days). No colour anywhere else except where I already had some - how does that work?! Ughhh...

I completely blew my budget while shopping in Minot last week after I got off the train. In my defense I really did need some new clothes for Vegas. It's my birthday month so I figure it's all right just this once. I also spent time on Saturday doing a closet cleanout and posted some items to sell on FB so at least there's that...

I still don't know how I feel about turning 30 y'all. Though my dental hygeniest looking shocked when she asked my summer plans and I said I was going to Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday definitely helped ease some of the nervousness about turning 30. I just remember being young and thinking 30 was SO old and now here I am and I still feel the exact same as I did when I was 21 so I just don't know how to feel about it. HELP

I accidentally bought some Danone Light and Fit yogurt thinking it was the Light & Fit greek yogurt and I can barely force it down because it is waaaay too sweet.  I used to hate greek yogurt and now it's apparently all I can eat. But since Wal-Mart in Minot only had the large tubs instead of the individual ones I now have a ton of yogurt that I have to force myself to eat because I can't waste $

Ever since MN and I ordered Taco Pizza from Toppers when I was there a couple weekends ago that all I can think about is that pizza. It was SO good and I have plans to try and recreate my own at home. I love Mexican food SO much so combining it with pizza is GENIUS

I am getting SUPER stabby that my contacts that I ordered from 1-800-Contacts on June 28th STILL haven't arrived. If they don't get here before Vegas I will be the stabbiest I have ever been. I am so sick of wearing my glasses and not being able to wear sunglasses! I thought I was completely out but while cleaning my bathroom on the weekend I found three pairs so I at least will be able to get through Mon, Tue, and Wed in Vegas next week if they don't arrive before then. But they better or watch out 1-800-Contacts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com