July 28, 2017

Links + Love (July 2017)...

I'm baaaaack from a whirlwind trip to Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday. I think from now on I want to spend every single birthday on vacation because it didn't really feel like my birthday and thus it doesn't feel like I've actually turned 30 (just go with it...). But more on that trip in a different post because today is the last Friday of July (how?!) so that means time for this months Links + Love post 


I'm LOVING this face cleanser from First Aid Beauty that I picked up in Sephora a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed a travel size bottle and used it in Vegas and it worked so good to take off my makeup and get all the other dirt and grime (I was in Vegas after all...) off of my face. Now I wish I would've went with a larger bottle! 

I've been listening to 'A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega' by Ashley McBryde any chance that I get since first hearing it on satellite radio a couple of weeks ago. Obsessed

I have an abundance of black beans in my cupboard so this cowboy caviar is getting made this weekend.

If you have plans to head to Vegas in the future make sure to check out Absinthe at Caesars Palace. I've wanted to go for years and finally made it during this trip. It was SO good y'all. But if you get offended easily it's definitely not the show for you....

I NEED to try this Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo asap!  After eating out so much in Vegas I am SO ready for some home cooked meals!

How adorable are these matching 'necklaces' that I got for me and Krickit?! I also found these online and NEED to order them!

That's it for this month - I'm sure there were more things I loved this month but I'm still recovering from Vegas and can barely think straight. I'd need to sleep for a week straight to catch up on all the missed sleep! Today definitely doesn't feel like Friday but I'm glad I have the weekend to get back into routine. Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com